Administrator/Trainee Mortgage Adviser
Southeast Mortgages & Financial Services, Gorey, County Wexford
Southeast Mortgages & Financial Services were established in 2013 and have quickly become one of the most successful financial services companies in the Southeast. We are growing fast and now is your chance to get in and be part of the excitement.
A superb opportunity exists within Southeast Mortgages & Financial Services for an Administrative Assistant/ Trainee Mortgage Adviser to join our team for the long term. The successful candidate will have genuine and unlimited scope for personal and professional development as well as being rewarded for their performance and professionalism. The role may suit a candidate with experience in admin. who is looking to forge a career within the financial services space.
This role will initially involve providing administrative support to the mortgage advisers. To act as first point of contact for both internal and external customers, always presenting a professional image of the Company. You will be a key member of the team ensuring the smooth day to day running of the business and provide first point of contact for service providers and clients. You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, dynamic business, using your creativity and initiative to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes and building and maintaining excellent relationships throughout the business. There are genuine opportunities for career progression and development.
- Daily administrative support to the Mortgage Advisers
- Client liaison
- Internal/ External communication
- Interacting with other areas of the business e.g., Sales, Compliance etc. to improve how we work
- Responsible for all aspects of administration involving mortgages.
- Processing of new business applications and dealing directly with the various companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaise with clients, maintaining records of correspondence on CRM system
- Responsible for all aspects of compliance and ensuring all client files are kept accurate and all relevant regulations are adhered to.
- Assisting the Financial Advisors with any ad hoc administration duties.
- General Administration duties. e.g., scanning, answering of telephones, post etc.
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager
- QFA – or willingness to work towards same
A keen interest in mortgages and Financial Services
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player, self-motivated & ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 2+ years Administration experience.
Able to challenge when appropriate
Adaptable – comfortable with handling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, environment
High level of discretion and confidentiality
Meticulous attention to detail, flexible and very well organised
Working as part of the wider team ensuring that cover is provided as required
If you meet the requirements of the role and would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this Please email email@example.com and attach your Cover note and CV, preferably in a Word format, with your application and include your preferred contact details and email address.
Job Type: Fulltime, Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
This role is a one-year contract with a view to permanency
Salary, commission and/or bonus doe.