Investments & Savings
How do I plan for a rainy day? It’s easy; if you start saving now you can build up a cash fund. We now more than ever before that we need to take responsibility for our own futures.
Practical questions, such as:
- What will University Education costs be?
- Will I be able to afford to help meet wedding costs?
- How will I meet the cost of health cover?
Unfortunately these types of everyday questions will not go away, and are more likely to become more important to us over the next few years.
The one lesson the past few years have shown us, is that every little bit counts. We’ve also been reminded that the earlier you start panning for the unknown, the less stressful it will be.
Before you decide to invest your money, consider these points:
- What are your financial goals?
- What is our attitude to financial risk?
- Can you make lump sum investments or regular savings?
- Is your money invested in the most tax efficient manner?
- Do you know what charges you’re paying?
- Do you have clear understanding of your financial goals?
- Are you aware of all potential risks?
If you are already saving, consider:
Southeast Financial Services offer savings and investment advice to suit your personal requirements, to include your individual circumstances, your age and risk profile. We also provide a comprehensive on-going review service.
Remember. A rainy day is not so bad when you have planned for it.